Award winning-restaurant, Galvin at Windows, located on the 28th floor of the London Hilton on Park Lane with panoramic views spanning London, have launched a new Brunch Menu, served every Saturday from 11.45am-2.30pm.
Fearless new Head Chef Marc Hardiman (ex: The Ritz London) and team have created a menu that show featuring old favourites as well as dishes found absolutely nowhere else.
Food Highlights include:
- Brioche French Toast, cured rib eye bacon, crackle bean eggs and maple syrup
- Tagliatelle, wild mushrooms and month-aged Pecorino
- Chateaubriand, fries, roquette, Bearnaise
Our favourites were:
- Champagne on arrival
- Portland crab, avocado, pink grapefruit on Toast
Burrata, heirloom tomatoes, avocado, basil
Salt cod taco, pebre salsa
Manchego, Iberico chorizo, chilli jam
- Spicy Bloody Mary – Made perfectly!
Other Drinks include luxurious smoothies as well unique cocktails, all to enjoy alongside show stopping views of Hyde Park and even Buckingham Palace!
This is a great way to spend a Saturday and the staff are so professional and accommodating and really make you feel safe and comfortable in the environment overlooking such stunning views.
You can then go to the bar after your brunch and relax.
To Book visit https://galvinrestaurants.com/bookings/