Summer is now over, the days are getting shorter and that sweet smell of pumpkin spice is filling the air.. it must be October.
Whether you’re embarking on sober October or not, there is plenty to do in London to keep you busy.
We’ve selected just a few of the events happening this October that you won’t want to miss.
Wonder around the amazing air fair at Regents Park to discover the art of emerging artists from across the world.
Frieze London is on for 5 days, and after having a year out last year due to the pandemic, this year will be better than ever.
Head down to a couple of your favourite bars/pubs to enjoy some delicious cocktails during London Cocktail Week. Even better, the event has been extended from a week to the whole month, so theres plenty of time to take part!
Until 31st October
Raise a stein at one of the five Oktoberfest events, where you can listen to Bavarian music, sip on German beer and tuck into traditional Bavarian food.
We’ve listed below the main Oktoberfest events this year in London:
- Brick Lane Bier Fest – Oct 29th-31st
- Greenwich Peninsula’s new street food hub Design District Centeen – Oct 1st-10th
- Wunderbar! At Pergola Paddington – Sept 18th – 31st Oct
- Oktoberfest by the Riverside – Oct 1st-2nd and 8th-9th
- London Craft Oktoberfest at German Krafts Brewery Mercato Metropolitano- Oct 8th – 9th.
Expect loads of exciting new films at the BFI London Film Festival. Expect a diverse and wide line up with screenings across the country.