Close to the sea, this elegant retreat is irresistibly inviting. Make the most of spending time together in this beautiful home.
- 4-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms
- Self-catered or full catering. Meal delivery also possible
- Large kitchen/dining room and living room with woodburning stove
- 3 private garden areas to enjoy the English sun: a large, south facing lawn, a magical walled garden, and a cobbled courtyard ideal for al fresco dining in the evening
- Concierge to help with any questions, and a surprise welcome hamper included
- Rates start from £1,995 per week
The Coach House is the perfect setting for getting together with the family, marking a special anniversary or hosting a party with a handpicked bunch of friends. Nestled in 15 acres of landscaped grounds there is plenty of space to unwind and relax.
Full of beautiful period features, high ceilings and a wood burner. A cobbled forecourt, walled gardens and lawn with views of the grounds give plenty of space to enjoy an extraordinary setting. The generous sized sitting room with woodburning stove is the ideal place for everyone to relax in and unwind after a day exploring and discovering the beauty of the area. A door opens onto the large private lawned garden.
The Coach House is one of three uniquely charming properties on the Heathfield Estate. Collectively or individually the three properties can host between 4 to 34 guests. The Estate Manager is on hand: just ask and she’ll make it happen.
Get rewarded everytime you book with us!
Get Points everytime you book through Miss Jones and redeem vouchers of your choice for Shopping, Dining, Spa & Overnight Stays!
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones