The festive period means cosy nights with hot beverages, alpine treats and seasonal cheer, so we’ve gathered up London’s top alfresco rooftop’s where you can celebrate this winter.
- Deck The Halls at Pergola Paddington: Pergola Paddington terrace is turning into a Christmas hideaway this winter. Book one of the 10 chalets and enjoy your own private bar and fondue, or rock up at the alpine hall serving festive tipples and food, both whilst singing along to the gospel choir.
4 Kingdom St, London, W2 6PY
- Jardin d’Hiver at Le Pont de la Tour: If your looking for luxury, head to this riverside terrace along Shad Thames. Wrap yourself in cosy blankets, watch the boats go by and enjoy the excuisite menu of chilled Laurent Perrier Champagne, caviar and blini’s.
36D Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YE
- The Berkeley Winter Cabins: The Berkeley is saying goodbye to summer and swapping its beach huts for winter cabins. Feel like you’re on the slopes as you enjoy the Alpine-inspired menu featuring fondues, rosties and a raclette grill. The cabins have a minimum spend of £500 and walk-ins may be available.
Wilton Pl, London, SW1X 7RL
- Lodge d’Argent: The much loved winter pop-up is back at Coq d’Argent to present its apres ski themes chalets. Teaming up with Hennessy, the menu features Coq toddies, Hennessy hot chocolates, baked Mont d’Or cheese and tartiflette. If you’d like a more private experience, there are private chalets available.
1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8EJ.
- The Ski Lodge at The Montague: The Bloomsbury Hotel garden is transformed into London’s longest alpine rooftop, providing a variety of hot and cold festive beverages served at the Schnapps bar. Treat yourself to a ski pass to indulge in a good platter and drinks.
15 Montague St, London, WC1B 5BJ
- Vinegar Yard: Searching for one of the iconic cosy Igloo’s this winter? Then head to Vinegar Yard where you can be seated inside one of the 6 heated, Christmas lit domes, admiring the skylight view of the city. The menu boasts Mistletoe Martinies and festive treats from the street food traders surrounding.
72-82 St Thomas St, London SE1 3QX
- 144 On the Hill: This Richmond spot is turning its terrace into a Winter WonderLounge, so you can sit under a fairy lit terrace, keeping cosy with the heaters and blankets, drinking warming Mulled Wine. Indulge in the sweet and savoury fondues from the set menu.
149-150 Richmond Hill, TW10 6RW
- Kitchen at Holmes: If you’re craving that chilled movie night that’ll get you in the festive spirit, head to Marylebone. Kitchen at Holmes is screening a selection of festive movies this winter and providing its guests with special popcorn and Champagne.
100 Baker Street, London, W1U 6LJ