Antillean is the UK’s first London based Pan-Caribbean restaurant and cocktail bar which sits proudly in a stunning listed 18th century coaching house, just minutes from Southwark and Waterloo stations and oozes white beach hut chic. Offering fine dining menus influenced by the multi-cultural and dynamic heritage of the West Indies, centred on lots of seafood and sharing style dishes.
This contemporary building welcomes guests with high walls and exposed rustic ceiling beams and is divided into four distinct areas – The Island Bar, The Island, our Main Restaurant and The Loft.
With a choice of private and semi-private spaces or exclusive full venue hire for large parties, impeccable service and congenial hospitality, we have every need covered. Whether it’s business and corporate events, private parties and celebrations, standing receptions, group dining or full venue takeover we can facilitate you.
• Can host up to 300 people
• Min spend includes all food drinks service and VAT
• Front terrace space
• Fully equipped bar
• Sound system
• The Island – multi use space for dining, standing receptions & live entertainment. • Loft/Private Dining room – for board meetings, client dinners, and private dining.
• Main restaurant
• Complimentary cloakroom
• Clean, easy access bathrooms
• Disabled access
• Staffed & event managed on the day/night of your event
• Tailored menu to suit your needs
• One complimentary food and beverage tasting visit
• Easily accessible loading bay
Our dedicated events team have a wealth of experience in curating a wide range of events; you can rest assured that whatever the occasion your guests will have an unforgettable time.
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones