Introducing ATG VIP, our portfolio includes many of the world’s most historic theatres and music venues, from London’s West End to Broadway, also owning regional venues across the UK, USA and in five major German cities.
We offer alternative theatre experiences for up to 120 guests across 10 of London’s leading theatres with shows including Moulin Rouge, Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club and Disney’s The Lion King to name a few.
Our exclusive hospitality package includes the following:
- VIP Entry with Early Access
- A private room for the evening
- Catering including canapes, bowl food (at selected venues), grazing boards and nibbles
- Premium champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Dedicated team and event management
- VIP seating to watch the show
- Souvenir brochure for guests to take away
- ‘Money can’t buy’ experiences
- Plus much more…
ATG presents the highest quality of live entertainment by partnering with top producers and creative talent from around the world. Coupling that with the finest hospitality, I am sure your experiences with us will last a lifetime.
Entertain your friends, family, colleagues & clients in ways that go beyond the traditional trip to the theatre. This is just a snapshot of what’s possible for your unforgettable evening with us.
Our current on-sale shows are as follows:
- The Playhouse Theatre – Cabaret @ Kit Kat Club (up to 30 guests)
- Piccadilly Theatre – Moulin Rouge (up to 80 guests)
- Savoy Theatre – Pretty Woman (running until 11th June – up to 30 guests)
- Savoy Theatre & Harold Pinter Theatre – A Little Life (4th July – 5th August – up to 30 guests)
- Apollo Victoria – Wicked (up to 12 guests)
- Lyceum Theatre – Lion King (up to 120 guests)
- Fortune Theatre – Operation Mincemeat: A New Musical(29th March – 8th July – up to 10 guests)
- Phoenix Theatre – A Streetcar Named Desire (20th March – 6th May – up to 30 guests)
- Phoenix Theatre – Idiots Assemble: Spitting Image The Musical (24th May – 26th August – up to 30 guests)
- Phoenix Theatre – Stranger Things: The First Shadow (running from 17th November – up to 20 guests)
- Ambassadors Theatre – Vardy V Rooney: The Wagatha Christie Trail (6th April – 20th May – up to 10 guests)
- Ambassadors Theatre – Rose (23rd May – 18th June – up to 10 guests)
- Duke of York’s Theatre – Shirley Valentine (17thFebruary – 3rd June – up to 18 guests)
- Duke of York’s Theatre – The Pillowman (10th June – 2ndSeptember – up to 18 guests)
- Harold Pinter Theatre – A Little Life (25th March – 18thJune – up to 18 guests)
- Harold Pinter Theatre – Dr Semmelweis (29th June – 7th October – up to 18 guests)